STRV is a software design & engineering company. Our role is to unlock new opportunities for clients of all shapes and sizes, from the Fortune 500 to start-ups. How? By leveraging the best in experience design, the latest technologies and the bravest people.
That’s how we design and build category-challenging, high-quality digital products, release-after-release. We are looking for an account executive who will identify, close and manage business opportunities for staff augmentation engagements. The culture is fun, innovative and focused on delivering the highest possible business value for clients.
Our clients range from seed-funded startups building an MVP, to later stage startups (i.e., Tinder and Caviar) and enterprise clients (i.e., Microsoft and Hallmark). This is a consultative sales process - the role requires you to be empathetic, extract and understand the business goals and objectives of the potential partner while you are either helping to managing existing clients or support sales in delivering new clients.
You will join 2 - 3 other regionally located sales executives who are driving the US-based business. STRV’s business model is supported by top tier product / project, design and engineering teams who are in our corporate headquarters - Prague, Czech Republic. Support will be provided from these internal team members to ensure the right alignment of resources for the right project at the right time.
Way of working
You will be focused on developing the staff augmentation and managed services side of STRV’s business. Many companies can’t hire fast enough, or find the right talent and this is where you will present our business value along with the collective intelligence of the entire company. We have over 175 experts across engineering and design who specialize in digital transformation around mobile and web. This is a very fluid position in a dynamic organization and a great ground floor opportunity with upside growth.
- Fixed base salary with sales commissions that are uncapped on the upside. You are an individual contributor carrying a quota.
- Other benefits included: medical and dental insurance allowance, phone allowance and monthly expense budget.
At STRV, your role will be to:
- Target and prospect enterprise companies searching for engineering and design experts to join their team in a staff/team augmentation model.
- Work with marketing to ensure proper support to help drive your business goals.
- Develop proposals/presentations and track all aspects within the CRM.
- Drive discovery and conversation around needs of the enterprise to align the STRV resources with the appropriate experience and skillset.
- Present our experts to the enterprise company and facilitate the interview/placement process.
- Negotiate contracts and statements of work terms with prospects and clients.
- Provide account management support on your book of business.
- Drive new business and grow your established account base.
- Travel to Prague office as needed.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably within digital technology and/or user experience.
- Bonus: worked as a recruiter/headhunter with technology and/or design areas.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, independent and professional.
- Passionate about digital innovation and transformation.
- Relentless and pleasantly persistent.
- Focused on solving problems.
- Great communication skills - you easily connect and build relationships.
- Detailed with great organizational skills
- Dragon slayer!