A strong writer who can produce quality copy and content, not too commercial as we know from advertising and not too editorial either. Something in between and just right.
Looking for someone with an ability to describe and break down even complex technology and demonstrate how it can transform the world and businesses. We want a writer of all trades who can write for any medium, whether it’s for a blog post, instagram copy or killing it in a great pitch deck.
- Setting up and guarding the brand language and narrative
- Breathing the voice into all channels
- Naming new activities, apps, projects and start-ups
- Writing brilliant case studies and turning them into engaging stories
- Being a quick team player who can quickly grasp concepts and write until it’s right
‘We need to describe and tell the story of Sean Rad, founder of Tinder, and find out why he launched a platform to fight sexual harassment, what the huge opportunity here is and exactly how we’ve helped.’
PERKS & BENEFITS
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you need
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town
- No office hours and no micro-management
- Language lessons
We are building a new marketing team led by Milan Semelak and will include a conceptual designer, an audio-visual content producer, a conceptual Copywriter, a project manager and a performance manager. The mission here is to explore the limits of technology and propose brave new solutions.
- Writing - long and short forms
- Understanding of media and channels in the context of writing
- Solid orientation in the tech world
- English is your native language