Do people think that analysis is your hard-core strength? Figures, charts, and forecasts are your weapons? Are you a fan of the data-driven decisions and your middle name should be Abacus? Then you're exactly the right person we look for.
What can you expect?
As the Financial Specialist in STRV you will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well-informed decisions, by creating various spreadsheets, charts, and graphs so that clear and understandable information may be presented. You will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, forecasting and projections. Issuing invoices and credit notes would be your daily grind, as well as the cooperation with our CFO and the other members of our amazing finance team.
- Gathering financial data, uploading them into system
- Issuing invoices (CZ) and credit notes
- Creating reports and preparing analysis for C-level executives and board members
- Assistance to CFO and financial department
- Maintain and improve the financial reporting and control procedures
- Provide analysis of operating results in comparison with forecasts and budgets
- Manage travel expenses
- Taking care of company credit cards in CZ and US (Controlling)
- Solving legal issues connected to the finances, invoices, and expenses
What we do expect from you:
- Interest in finance and financial processes
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Excel (Google Sheets advantage)
- Fluent English and Czech
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive attitude
- Must be able to pay attention to details and follow control procedures
- This is an entry level position, experience in finance is a huge advantage
- A high level of professionalism and a positive attitude are required.
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced team of young professionals
- Awesome perks such as gym membership, free English lessons and company-sponsored events like team-buildings, sporting events, leisure activities and parties. (Did we mention we have an office Xbox?!)
- Friendly and relaxed work culture
We’re a leading one-stop mobile app and web development company that creates a bridge between the best European talent and top-tier startups and well-established companies on the highly competitive US market. Our mission is to provide the very best services within the cutting-edge US technology sector, while at the same time creating a wonderful place to work for our team. We have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Prague, and Brno.