We develop digital products for Silicon Valley startups: machine learning, IoT, fintech, gaming and more.
Our Tech Stack:
- React, React Native, Gatsby.js, Next.js, TypeScript
- Code quality tools: ESLint, Stylelint, Prettier
- Testing: Jest, react-testing-library, Cypress.io
- GitHub Actions, CircleCI
- Netlify, Heroku, AWS
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone 11 or Google Pixel 4 and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office (dog friendly), terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple and LegalZoom. We also work with large companies like Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Our devs work only on one project at a time and are involved from the start till an MVP delivery.
We have a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
With over 100 engineers, platform experts, team leads and mentors, there’s always someone to consult, have a code review and learn from.
We host regular meetups and workshops, and our engineers have a generous conference budget.
Check-out our Open Source Libraries.
- In the office, there are 20 nationalities – and our language is English.
- Occasional travel to the US.
- You are passionate about exploring latest frontend technologies.
- A good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.