STRV is a software design & engineering company. Our role is to unlock new opportunities for clients of all shapes and sizes, from the Fortune 500 to start-ups. How? By leveraging the latest technologies and the bravest people. Because together, that’s how we build category-challenging, high-quality digital products, release-after-release. We are looking for a consultative sales professional who will identify and deliver new and strategic business opportunities. The culture is fun, innovative and focused on delivering the highest possible business value for clients.
Our clients range from seed-funded startups building an MVP, to later stage startups (i.e., Tinder and Caviar) and enterprise clients (i.e., Microsoft and Hallmark). This is a consultative sales process - the role requires you to be empathetic and understand the business goals and objectives of the potential partner to craft the best possible business solution.
You will join 2 - 3 other regionally located sales executives who are driving the US-based business. STRV’s business model is supported by top tier product / project, design and engineering teams who are in our corporate headquarters - Prague, Czech Republic. Led by you, support will be provided from these internal team members to craft engagement strategies and approaches, estimate timelines and budgets, assemble client proposals and ultimately successful execution.
WAY OF WORKING
You will have full autonomy in how you generate new business and how you maintain relationships with existing accounts. You are in control of your own schedule; you leverage your own network and keep expanding it. In many ways, you are running your own business.
- Fixed base salary plus sales commissions, commensurate with experience
- Total compensation has no ceiling
- Other benefits included: medical and dental insurance allowance, phone allowance and monthly expense budget.
AT STRV YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Source, qualify, close and manage business opportunities that support STRV’s service offerings.
- Work with the product team to strategize on the client solution, develop estimates, approaches and proposal to move opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Own the customer relationship at STRV and create long-term sales plans to cultivate and grow each account.
- Negotiate Contracts and Statements of Work terms with prospects and clients.
- Be responsible for a minimum of $3.6 million annual revenue in a full year with a qualified pipeline of opportunities equal to 3 times this sales quota.
- Work with Delivery to ensure forecast accuracy and the overall health of each account in which you delivered to the company.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all assigned accounts.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- A hunter with a strong focus on driving new client business
- 5+ years of successful consulting/solutions sales experience in digital technology and/or user experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that prides yourself on being a self-starter.
- Passionate about digital innovation and transformation.
- Relentless and pleasantly persistent.
- Focused on solving problems.
- Great communication skills - you easily connect and build relationships.
- A team player who is confident in your abilities, but knows how and when to come together and collaborate.
- Intelligent and resourceful.