We are always on the lookout for digital product-oriented designers with a mobile experience. Join an awesome team full of motivated design enthusiasts, and turn your day job into something you love doing. We will be happy to check your portfolio and get back to you!
Here's the deal:
- We’re looking for people who are knowledgeable about best UX practices as well as able to produce visually strong, modern designs.
- Communication needs to be very effective. Listening, educating, pitching ideas and taking part in discussions with clients regarding your output and processes is a fundamental part of this position.
- You will be working either for our US-based clients like Tinder, Microsoft or Boosted; or on our internal products that include dating apps Surge, Grizzly, and Zoe, games ColorMe and Dot-to-Dot, and a bunch of new apps that are currently in the works.
- Your level of English must be high, as you will communicate directly with our US-based clients.
- We expect that you’ll be able to work independently – we are team players and support each other, but we won’t hold your hand.
Experience with prototyping tools like Framer is a huge plus for us.
What you can expect:
- The design team is very chill. We have no bossy management or micro-managers
- Friendly and relaxed work culture in our Prague and Brno offices
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced team of young professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential.
- Competitive compensation package – not just in terms of money
- Perks like: Gym, home office a few days per week, free English lessons, free entry to all STRV events, sports events, leisure activities and parties
- Opportunity to spend time working from our US office.