An intensive course for junior iOS developers and experienced programmers who want to dive deeper into iOS. In 10 weeks, you’ll learn how to build an app from scratch.
The classes are once per week for approximately 2 hours. During the 10 lectures, we’ll cover everything from Swift to app architecture to building a beautiful UI. By the end of the course, you’ll walk out having developed a fully working app. This could also be the perfect first step for anyone considering to join STRV’s iOS team. Once the course is over, we’ll be happy to open the conversation with you if you want!
Week 1 - Swift I
- Learn the Swift basics for app development
Week 2 - Xcode
- Set up a project in Xcode and learn the build process
Week 3 - Basic UIKit
- Jump into the UI development basics and create your first app screen
Week 4 - Intermediate UIKit
- Navigate users through your app according to human interface guidelines
Week 5 - Advanced UIKit
- Organize app contents in tables and make the app stunning on both iPhones and iPads
Week 6 - Lifecycles and architectures
- Organize code in logical components and learn different app states
Week 7 - Swift II
- Investigate more advanced Swift features that make the language so powerful
Week 8 - Networking
- Build an easily scalable and maintainable networking layer
Week 9 - Layers and animations
- Make your app beautiful with advanced rendering options and animations
Week 10 - Advanced iOS
- Learn to manage background tasks and to properly test your code
Dates: Thursdays, 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm, starting March 7th
Place: STRV Prague Office, Rohanske nabrezi 23, Prague 8
Capacity: 20 people
Audience: Developers with solid programming experience in ANY platform or programming language and junior iOS developers.
Please fill in the application form below. In case we receive more applications than places, we reserve the right to select the participants.