Are you an independent hunter tackling opportunities while having a deep appreciation for a strong, supportive team? Do you enjoy digging into the details and being consultative in your sales approach? Have you been successful at developing client relationships and meeting your sales quota at a digital or design company? If so, we want you!
We are looking for a solution-oriented sales professional who will be tasked with generating leads and attaining a quarterly quota against a new book of business. This role will work with both startup and enterprise clients to align STRV’s services with client objectives, and you’ll join a team of knowledgeable and passionate individuals on our Design, Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams.
We’ve got a team of which we’re endlessly proud, and we need someone who’ll be just as all-in as we are when representing STRV in front of our clients and prospects.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You’ll be joining our sales regionally located in the US and Prague. Your main responsibility will be managing our business in the US & Canada. You’ll have full autonomy in how you generate new business. You are in control of your own schedule. You leverage and expand your own network while taking on inbound leads coming from our marketing team, as well as referrals from within our network. In short: We are looking for someone we can trust to help STRV grow, and that’s where you come in.
STRV delivers top-tier design and engineering services provided by our expert teams, who sit in our headquarters in Prague and in our second Czech office in Brno. Alongside our Product Managers, you’ll be crafting engagement strategies and approaches, estimating timelines and budgets, assembling client proposals, and ultimately, giving our team a chance to deliver great results for our clients—which is the core of what STRV does, and it all starts with you.
Once a deal is closed, you will transition the client to the Product team or dedicated Account Manager. From there on, they become the main point of contact, and you’re on to the next one. But of course, you maintain every sales relationship for potential upscales and extensions.
At STRV, we’ve been focusing on building kick-ass digital products since 2004. Throughout the years, we’ve managed to do some great work for clients like the co-founders of Tinder including Sean Rad; the founder of Bonobos Andy Dunn, who exited his startup to Walmart; the NBA legend Carmelo Anthony and skill coach Alex Bazzell; as well as some corporate giants like Microsoft, Autodesk and hundreds of others.
WE’RE EXPECTING YOU TO HAVE
- 5+ years of successful consulting/solutions sales experience in digital technology and/or user experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that makes you a reliable self-starter
- A passion for digital products and building software
- A strong focus on solving problems and driving new client business
- Great communication skills - you easily connect and build relationships
- To be the face of the company
AT STRV YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO
- Identify, uncover and develop your own opportunities
- Qualify and close inbound leads generated from our Marketing team.
- Work with marketing on acquiring selected companies as a part of the Account-Based Marketing strategy (ABM)
- Close new business opportunities that support STRV’s service offerings
- Work with the Product team to strategize on the client solution and develop estimates, approaches, and proposals to move opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Negotiate contracts and statement of work terms
- Be responsible for a set amount in annual billings and the number of new closed deals for a full year, with a qualified pipeline of opportunities equal to 3 times the annual billings
- Work with the Product team to ensure forecast accuracy and the overall health of each account in which you delivered to the company
- Keep updated and maintain your pipeline in the CRM to allow for accurate revenue planning and tracking
- Fixed base salary plus quarterly bonus based on performance
- Other benefits include medical and dental insurance allowance, phone allowance, and monthly expense budget
- An occasional trip to Prague
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.