If you have 2-3 years of experience in accounting and you’d like to move forward with a company that keeps books for several US, Czech and other companies — we want you!! Your new finance family of seven is eager to welcome you to the team.
What you will do
- Bookkeeping of various transactions
- Revision of books and relevant documents
- Performing month-end/year-end closing activities
- Support to Chief Accountant & CFO (reporting, ad hoc tasks, preparation of contracts, etc.)
- Cooperation with auditors and tax advisors
- Preparation of statistical reports
- Tax and legal support
- Implementation of new legislative changes into internal accounting
- Administration and regular update of internal directives
- Administration of company assets (from tax and accounting perspective) including depreciation runs
- Monthly VAT returns and “kontrolni hlaseni”, income tax return, withholding tax
- Providing support to the payroll accountant
What we expect from you
- Knowledge of the Czech accounting standards
- Experience with accounting (at least 2+ years)
- Experience with CZ Payroll is an advantage
- Experience with US GAAP is an advantage
- Practical experience with VAT returns, VAT KH and general knowledge of Corporate Income Tax return
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical skills
- Responsibility, reliability, ability to set priorities and work independently, while understanding the importance of being a strong team player
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English (used on daily basis)
- A sense of humor!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- MacBook Pro, iPhone 11, or Google Pixel 4 and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sports classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.