Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development.
But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple and LegalZoom. We also work with large companies like Tinder and Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Our devs work only on one project at a time and are involved from the start till an MVP delivery.
We have a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
With over 100 engineers, platform experts, team leads and mentors, there’s always someone to consult, have a code review and learn from.
We host regular meetups and workshops, and our engineers have a generous conference budget.
In the office, there are 20 nationalities – and our language is English.
We provide visa sponsorships and relocation support when moving to Prague.
Occasional travel to the US.
Perks & Benefits
- MacBook Pro or Razer Blade, iPhone 8 or Google Pixel 2 and everything else you need.
- An award winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
- You’re an experienced Android developer with a solid background in Android API, Kotlin, Java, OOP principles and design patterns.
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.
- You have a UX sense and Material Design experience.
- You’re good in English - since you’ll be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries & technologies: Architecture Components, Dagger, Data Binding, Firebase, Glide, GSON, LeakCanary, Moshi, MVVM, OkHttp, Retrofit, RxJava
- Testing: Espresso, JUnit, Mockito