We develop digital products for Silicon Valley startups: machine learning, IoT, fintech, gaming, and more.
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries & technologies: Android Jetpack, Dagger, Firebase, Glide, Kotlin Coroutines, Moshi, MVVM, MVI, OkHttp, Retrofit, RxJava
- Testing: Espresso, JUnit, Mockito
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- MacBook Pro or Dell XPS, iPhone or Google Pixel, and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones, and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table, and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple, and LegalZoom. We also work with large companies like Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Our devs work only on one project at a time and are involved from the start till an MVP delivery.
We have a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto, and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
With over 100 engineers, platform experts, team leads, and mentors, there’s always someone to consult, have a code review, and learn from.
We host regular meetups and workshops, and our engineers have a generous conference budget.
Check-out our Open Source Libraries.
In the office, there are 20 nationalities – and our language is English.
We provide visa sponsorships and relocation support when moving to Prague.
Occasional travel to the US.
- You’re an experienced Android developer with a solid background in Android API, Kotlin, Java, OOP principles, and design patterns.
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.
- You have a UX sense and Material Design experience.
- You’re good at English - since you’ll be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.