Calling all ambitious .NET developers! After years of working primarily with Node.js, we decided to create a .NET team at STRV. And we need the first .NET developers to come in strong. How we adopt this technology will be a reflection of your impact.
You’ll be working on digital products for both Silicon Valley startups and mature, established companies. That means entering the worlds of machine learning, finance, IoT, gaming and more. Prepare for a wide portfolio of projects that keep you on your toes.
Core Tech Stack
- Languages: C#
- Framework: .NET Core, .NET
- Cloud: Azure, AWS, GCP, Heroku
- Databases: Postgres, MS SQL, RavenDB, MongoDB
- Containers: Docker
- Continuous integration: Github Actions, Azure Pipelines
We also work with
- Framework: Nodejs - express/koa
- CI: TravisCI, CircleCI
- Containers: Kubernetes
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone 11 or Google Pixel 4 and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo and Ripple. We also work with large companies like LegalZoom and Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Our devs work only on one project at a time and are involved from the start till an MVP delivery.
We have a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
With over 100 engineers, platform experts, team leads and mentors, there’s always someone to consult, have a code review and learn from.
We host regular meetups and workshops, and our engineers have a generous conference budget.
Check-out our Open Source Libraries.
In the office, there are 20 nationalities – and our language is English.
Occasional travel to the US.
- You are an experienced Backend Developer with a solid background in .NET Core or .NET, and you’re able to design and develop RESTful services.
- You have experience with at least 1 relational and 1 no-SQL database.
- Experience in other backend languages is a huge plus. Especially: Nodejs, Golang, Python.
- You are able to manage yourself and your work on a project.
- Good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.