If you’re a university student taking a course in economics, and you’d be able to take good care of our startups and successful new projects – we want you. Your new finance family of 7 is friendly and eager to welcome you to the team. We’ll make sure that you feel at home in our award-winning offices: no dress code, no office hours, a dog-friendly space, optional home office, a 24/7 gym, our own yoga classes, snacks, free meals... you name it. Our house will be your house.
What you will do
- Financial reporting: preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for the company.
- Cooperation on a regular forecasting process.
- Management of account receivables.
- Management of orders and approval workflow.
- Management of legal documents for all STRV entities.
- Assist with other finance projects.
- Plus, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Chief Account and CFO, providing assistance when needed.
What We Expect From You
- Background in finance & accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Organized, attention to detail & ability to multitask.
- University studies of economics (you are a student in the second year).
- Minimum upper-intermediate level of English.
- Ability to start October 1st, 2019 at the latest.
- A sense of humor!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- MacBook Air.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sports classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.