If you’re a junior accountant who can take care of our startups and successful new projects – we want you. Your new finance family of 6 is friendly and eager to take you in, and we’ll make sure that you feel at home in our award winning offices. No dress-codes, no office hours, a dog-friendly space, optional home office, use our gym, join our yoga classes, snack on free food… you name it. Our house will be your house.
What you will do
- Bank accounts reconciliation for three CZ interconnected companies
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with VAT returns and Payroll
- Assist with other accounting projects
What We Expect From You
- Proven experience as a junior accountant, at least for 1-2 years
- Degree in economics, finance, accounting or similar
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Minimum Upper-intermediate level of English
- Be ready to start November 1st, 2018 the latest
PERKS & BENEFITS
- MacBook Air and iPhone 8 (there’s a non-apple option too).
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sports classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.