In-house marketing projects, fast-paced environment, a variety of formats and channels, commitment to top design, brave brand. You have it all at STRV.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You would create in-house visual assets for our marketing, sales, PR, and recruitment team. Important is the ability to effectively translate business requirements into high performing visual content from landing pages to social media organic & paid posts to white papers and other client-facing materials.
Our brand design is sharp and brave. You will be its main ambassador, making sure we deliver a consistent feel to our clients, candidates and our team. You will also work on branding projects such as internal items, recruiting projects or merchandise.
We are looking for a polyvalent person that can handle different channels and formats, including basic photo editing. Agency experience (or comparable in-house team) is a must.
You will be part of the growing marketing team, working closely with the head of marketing, senior copywriter and project manager. You will strategize with the team on new requirements while also hitting fast deadlines. Our Creative Director will provide guidance and feedback in terms of brand and visual guidelines.
- 2+ years working as a designer in a creative agency or comparable in-house team
- A strong understanding of industry tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Both the experience and the desire to work on a variety of projects on a variety of mediums (social posts, landing pages, emails, white papers)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects without hand-holding
- Basic photo editing skills
- A super-friendly person that people enjoy working with
- Fluent in English
PERKS & BENEFITS
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you need
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town
- No office hours and no micro-management