Would you like to set-up a brand new UA team and work for top brands with millions of users? STRV is looking right for you.
Firstly, you’ll prove your skills on our own apps (mobile games, dating apps). If you succeed and we like what you do, you could play an even bigger game: to build a team that provides mobile marketing services to our customers - Silicon Valley startups.
What we do
STRV is a software design & engineering company. We work with top Silicon Valley clients and have developed web and mobile applications used by hundreds of millions of users. Step by step, we’re expanding the portfolio of our services. Product management came in last year, and now we’re focusing on ASO and mobile marketing to help our clients’ apps succeed. And this is where you can play the key role.
About the job
- Work with senior management to drive the UA strategy
- Launch, optimize and scale mobile ad campaigns
- Optimize creative, targeting, bids, and budgets daily to drive the highest ROI
- Independently managing a monthly budget across multiple channels and geos
- Dig deep and provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product team
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing (PPC, Facebook, Google, ad networks)
- Experience with mobile UA is a huge plus
- Blend of creativity and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Experience analyzing return on ad spend
- Potential to grow in the role as a team leader, which means great communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You’re fluent in English.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you’ll need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.