WORK WITH CLIENTS
As a PjM in client services, you’ll work directly with some of the best clients and teams in the industry, managing multiple projects at once.
FULLY OWN YOUR PRODUCTS
There’s no micro-management or hand-holding here. You’re expected to own every aspect of the projects you manage, from the client relationship, to the team of engineers, to the product that we ship.
BE A LEADER
You’ll lead teams to deliver kick-ass products. Sometimes it’ll be easy. Sometimes it’ll be hard. But look around you, and you’ll find a team that’s there to help you be someone others naturally follow.
MAKE A REAL IMPACT
One of the benefits of working at a young company is the ability to help shape it. From process, to culture, to the PM role itself, your opinion is taken very seriously.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ years in a role helping ship or design software - the terms API, SaaS, SDK are nothing new to you
- Native-level English speaker: you’ve probably lived in a native speaking country before
- Natural leader - you’re often right, humble, and work hard, and that’s why others have followed you before
- Prior history of working directly with clients is preferred
- Experience managing a product or feature from conception to launch is a big advantage
PERKS OF WORKING AT STRV
- Work with and grow a network in the Silicon Valley startup scene
- Great offices, company gym, chill-out areas, and snacks delivered daily
- Ability to advance into product management after you’ve proven yourself
- Work with an international team of A players