We believe in the power of exploratory testing. If you would like to taste different projects and manage the testing process on your own, you’re definitely who we’re looking for!
Our team closely communicates with clients as well as with the internal team of project managers, designers and developers from an early stage.
We’ve got a huge responsibility - designing the strategy and managing the testing process regarding each project's needs.
We are mostly testing manually, but on some projects we apply automated tests.
Tools we use: Jira, Trello, Testrail, Postman, Xcode, Android Studio, Cypress
- At least 1 year of prior experience with testing.
- Basic knowledge of API testing and SQL.
- Ability to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems and issues effectively to the other members of the team.
- Great communication skills in English.
- EU residency or valid work permit.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple and LegalZoom. We also work with large companies like Tinder and Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. We believe that testing is a continuous process, starting from day one of development and continuing well after a project goes live. Our testers mostly work on one or a maximum of two projects at a time.
We’ve got a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
Perks & Benefits
- MacBook Pro or Razer Blade, iPhone 8 or Google Pixel 2 and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office (dog friendly), terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.