Make an impact
You'll have a unique opportunity to develop products for tens of millions of users. Some of our collaborations have been featured on TechCrunch, Mashable, Recode and Wired and incubated at Y Combinator and 500 Startups. The combined user base of all our apps is more than 150 million.
Experience diverse projects
We are usually involved in the early stage of product development, and we develop the first prototype and Minimum Viable Product. The typical project length is a few months and therefore our engineers can be involved in several new projects throughout the year. We aim to assign people to projects that contribute to their professional development.
Master latest technologies
We work with cutting-edge technologies emerging out of Silicon Valley and we continuously update our technology stack and extend our knowledge base. We are eager to learn and eager to teach. We attend global conferences, organize meetups and share our knowledge with the community.
Enjoy the freedom
We have a friendly and relaxed work culture with a maximum flexibility. Actually, there are no office hours, no micro-managers and no hand-holding. We value an open and diverse culture and you will meet 17 different nationalities at STRV.
- You know modern frontend technologies: Flux (Redux), Relay, Webpack and ES6/ES7
- We wish our fronted developers have a secondary platform, ideally backend or mobile.
- Good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Our Tech Stack:
- CSS: Stylus, PostCSS, CSS Modules, styled components
- Platform: NodeJS
- Frameworks: ReactJS, React Native
- Build tools: gulp, webpack2
- Libraries: redux, reselect, redux-saga, immutablejs
- Continuous integration: Travis
- Testing: Jest, Enzyme, Sinon, nightwatch