Work closely with the international IT community and hold the STRV flag high. As a Tech Community Manager, you will be responsible for events, development activities, content creation, university relations and partnerships. The aim is to add value to the community and to support STRV’s brand as the most desired technological employer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Our technical blog and newsletter (6,500 subscribers) is a key community management tool. You will coordinate the content and the distribution (create newsletters, promote on social media, evaluate).
- We do more than 50 events per year, such as meet-ups, workshops and academies. You will be supervising all events (with the support of event staff), promoting them on social, coordinating with STRV experts and coming up with new formats and ideas.
- Our Speakers Program supports our people in speaking at conferences. You will be in charge of nurturing the speakers’ community, identifying new opportunities, organising workshops and mentoring.
- Additionally, you will build relationships with universities - lecturing, visits and events. And you will help STRV partner with communities, professional organisations and other tech companies to find meaningful cooperations (hosting events, organising meet-ups, sponsorships).
- You have a genuine passion for technologies and you love to be part of the IT community. You have a large network, you attend meetups and conferences, you follow the latest news and updates.
- You have general copywriting skills, are able to write a piece of content or to evaluate the content quality.
- You can manage social media including ad campaigns, business manager and key metrics.
- You like organising events and can coordinate other people. You come up with new formats and ideas.
- You are fluent in English and Czech (Slovak).
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone XR and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Check out following articles to get a better idea about what we do:
- Creating the perfect community event
- Silicon Valley Insights with Esports' Wim Stocks
- STRV Academy - An inside look
- How to become a speaker
- Jak efektivně pracovat s komunitou
- See - Think - Do framework