Are you a Tech expert not afraid to support implementation of new IT processes and ready to be the first point of contact for our colleagues? Well, then you are the person we are looking for!
What can you expect?
- Providing both onsite inside support (IT infrastructure problems).
- Day to day operations of installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Providing security oversight when it comes to company IT (setting up processes and rules to help us stay secure).
- Maintaining devices and device record keeping (order, provision, maintain inventory, and manage computer hardware/IT equipment, accessories).
- Manage technical projects and initiatives as needed to support the business.
- Additional duties will include mounting projectors, routing cables, installing and maintaining video-conferencing equipment, workstations, printers, copiers, projectors, phones, key cards, wired and wireless networks and video conferencing.
- Research new and innovative solutions to address the technical needs that arise and improve IT within the organisation.
- Serve as key point of contact for employee IT questions and own IT-related tickets.
- Setting up live streaming or recording for company events.
- Management of company accounts for various cloud and IT services.
- Purchasing of new equipment, software, cloud subscriptions, domains, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in developing Wi-Fi and Conferencing Solutions.
- JIRA admin junior, experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours when occasionally required.
- Willingness to learn.
What do we offer?
- An award-winning office (dog friendly), terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruit, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- Language lessons.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.