STRV is looking for its official Test Automation (TA) ambassador! If you’re an experienced, hands-on TA engineer that’s ready to shake up the STRV QA team by setting up a process for leveraging test automation and mentoring our manual testers — we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will act as STRV’s official Test Automation ambassador armed with plenty of ideas
- Your primary responsibilities will be both working on projects and mentoring our team
- You and your knowledge will directly impact how TA is communicated to potential and existing clients, and how it is implemented into projects
- Working on projects will mean setting up test automation for several platforms (testing web apps and/or mobile) - iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin)
- Mentoring our team means you will closely cooperate with the QA Team Lead in setting up a strategy for teaching the team to automate
- Along with the QA Team Lead, you’ll work with the Sales team to ensure they understand TA and can properly assess its suitability for projects
- You are passionate about testing
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Test Automation (preferably but not mandatory Appium and Cypress; great bonus if you have experience with XCUITest and Espresso)
- You enjoy both the technical and social parts of a tester's work
- You’re a person who’s excited about what’s next, about making changes and watching them come to life
- Good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple, and LegalZoom.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. We believe that testing is a continuous process, starting from day one of development and continuing well after a project goes live. Our testers mostly work on one or a maximum of two projects at a time.
We’ve got a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
Perks & Benefits
- The latest version of MacBook Pro, iPhone, and everything else you need (non-Apple devices available as well)
- An award-winning office (dog friendly), terrace, event space, relaxing zones, and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table, and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.