Would you like to learn about US Accounting and taxes or are you already experienced in these fields? Do you want to work in a friendly team where you will have a complete insight into corporate finance?
- Bookkeeping of our US entity (Bookkeeping of various transactions).
- Revision of books and relevant documents.
- Performing month-end/year-end closing activities.
- Cooperation on US Federal and State Tax Return preparations.
- Taking care of US Payroll (cooperation with an external provider).
- Managing commissions for our internal team and external partners.
- Gathering financial data, uploading them into systems.
- Managing contracts of the US entity and its corporate documents.
- Creating reports, analysis.
- Cooperation on STRV Group financials (e.g. consolidation, transfer pricing).
- Internal cooperation with US Finance Specialist, Chief Accountant, and CFO.
- External cooperation with Bookkeeping, Tax, Payroll, and Legal Advisors and Auditors.
- Maintain and improve financial reporting and control procedures.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years working in Accounting (US GAAP is a big advantage).
- A degree in Finance or Accounting (advantage).
- MS Excel (Google Sheets advantage).
- Fluent English and Czech / Slovak language is an advantage.
- Interest in finance and financial processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Proactive attitude.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- A high level of professionalism and a positive attitude are required.
- Responsibility, reliability, ability to set priorities and work independently, while understanding the importance of being a strong team player
- Sense of humor!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- MacBook Pro, iPhone 11, or Google Pixel 4 and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones, and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays, and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table, and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sports classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.