Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
Make an impact
From Day One, you’ll be developing products that can reach tens of millions of users.
Mix It Up
The pace of change is fast and the diet of work is vast at STRV. So whether it be the first prototype or an MVP, you’ll have the opportunity to take on several new projects throughout the year.
Enjoy the freedom
No office hours. No micro-managers. No limits. Our work culture is open, diverse and flexible as can be - because we believe the most powerful work, comes from the most empowered people.
- You are an experienced iOS developer with a solid background in Swift and good knowledge of system frameworks.
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.
- Good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Our tech stack
- Languages: Swift 3.0
- Dev tools: Xcode, AppCode
- Libraries: Alamofire, Realm, SwiftyJSON, Unbox, Argo, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift
- 3rd party services: Firebase
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Fabric, Mixpanel
- Testing: Quick, Nimble
- Continuous integration: Fastlane, Jenkins, BuddyBuild
- Distribution: AppStore (iTunesConnect), BuddyBuild