You will lead our world-class design and engineering teams to deliver web and mobile apps to our client base spanning Silicon Valley and LA to NY.
You’ve probably heard of our clients before. We helped ClassDojo build a community in 90% of K-8 schools in the U.S., brought Boosted Boards to mobile, and empowered people via AllVoices to report workplace harassment. Check out all our work!
We’re an international team of PMs (as well as project and delivery managers) managing different aspects of our end-to-end process: product strategy and specification, development, testing, release, analytics and iteration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for PMs who want to hit the ground running in the first weeks, and help us in upgrading our processes and standards as we go. We need PMs with experience who can drop their ego and deliver results with a smile. This wouldn’t be a good first role in tech, but it’d be a great role for someone looking to leverage years of experience in a startup environment.
- 3+ years product management experience (1 or more years in direct contact with clients/customers) with a track record of shipping successful digital products
- Independent, professional, and a manager of one
- Native-level English: you’ll guide our engineering teams and U.S. clients to build great products
- Detail oriented, great communication and organization skills
- Experience with most of the following: market research, product specification, user testing, customer interviewing, persona creating, story writing, agile development
- Focused on solving problems and not afraid to have tough conversations
- Innate curiosity - not afraid to ask how things work and can do this in a pleasant way
- Willingness to travel to the SF/LA offices as needed
- Guide our client-facing teams of designers, engineers, and QAs to build and launch kick-ass digital products on a timeline & budget
- Assist our sales team and engineering leads in conversations and product estimations with prospective clients
- End-to-end delivery of projects from conception to design to engineering to analytics & insights
- Execute the first phase of a relationship with incoming clients: our strategy/discovery phase, starting with ideas and ending with product / design output, plus potentially user testing
- Management of stakeholder expectations internally (C-level, sales, engineering leads) and externally (client stakeholders, 3rd parties)
- Create team-wide solutions to individual problems that can be shared with and taught to our whole team of PMs
- Mentor other members of the team
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you need
- An award-winning office (dog friendly): terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill
- Well-equipped gym and fitness classes
- Free snacks and fruits, lunch on Mondays, breakfast on Fridays
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town
- No office hours, no micro-management, remote office as you need
OUR PRODUCT STACK
- JIRA Software
- JIRA Confluence
(See something missing? Apply and tell us!)
STRV TECH STACK
- iOS / Swift
- Android / Kotlin
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.