STRV is a software design & engineering company that always delivers. Our role is to unlock opportunities for our clients by leveraging the latest technologies to build category-challenging, high-quality digital products, release after release. At STRV, we focus on design & engineering for mobile applications + websites + backend infrastructure + IoT + blockchain + machine learning. The culture is fun, innovative and focused on delivering the highest possible business value for clients.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will support & grow our existing client base. Our clients range from seed-funded start-ups to Fortune 500 companies with a wide range of business challenges they are looking to solve with technology. Selling product development and engineering services is a consultative sales process; it requires being able to extract and understand your client’s business at large, as well as their objectives and potential challenges.
You will join a US-based Sales & Account Management team who drive the company’s business, regionally located between Venice Beach & San Francisco. The Sales & Accounts teams are supported by top tier product / project, design and engineering talent, based out of our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. You will work closely with these internal team members to provide the right amount of support to your projects and bring them to successful fruition.
You will focus on establishing yourself as the main point of contact for your accounts, acting as the first line of support for inbound requests and routing client needs internally throughout the organization. Simultaneously, you will function as a true partner to the internal teams who support you, synthesizing and relaying their feedback to your clients when necessary. Your priority is maximizing STRV’s ability to deliver on what is most critical for your client within the parameters of each deal, while keeping best practices and processes top of mind.
- Fixed base salary with commission on upside.
- Medical and dental insurance allowance, phone allowance, and monthly account management expense budget
AT STRV YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Build rapport and establish lasting, fruitful relationships with STRV’s existing customers to retain and grow our presence within the organization and ensure that business objectives are met on a project basis
- Take full ownership of your managed book and be responsible for business prioritization, accounts receivable, contract negotiations, technology strategy and ongoing customer support
- Work with internal teams, including design, engineering, product, and marketing to ensure proper support to drive your business goals and manage client expectations
- Identify opportunities, develop proposals, negotiate pricing, and close deals- tracking all aspects of the sale process within the company CRM
- Drive discovery conversations to extract client’s business challenges and needs and align the appropriate internal resources to advance client success through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- For your own deals, function as the main point-of-contact throughout the sales process through project kick-off; once project has been kicked-off, provide strategic support to internal teams to ensure client objectives and priorities are met
- In deals where you are working in tandem with sales, you will function as the source of truth once the deal has closed, providing support to both clients and internal teams throughout the delivery process
- Negotiate contracts and statements of work terms with prospects and clientsDrive new business and grow your established account base through expansion of contacts across your given book of business
- Be the “voice of the client” back to the organization by compiling a qualitative and quantitative analysis of STRV’s performance on a project basis and provide actionable feedback on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate a commitment to “growth” mindset by taking initiative and seeking out opportunities to remove roadblocks as well as establish new processes to help support and grow your book of business.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of client-facing experience, preferably at a UX/UI agency, digital services or technology company
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, independent and professional
- Passionate about digital innovation, transformation, & technology
- Relentless and pleasantly persistent
- Focused on solving problems & not afraid to have tough conversations
- Great communication skills - you easily connect and build relationships
- Detailed with great organizational skills
- Innate curiosity- isn’t afraid to ask questions and knows how to gracefully extract information
- Willingness to travel to the Prague office as needed
- Bonus: Experience requirements gathering with customers, building business cases for feature development with products teams, while balancing expectations for both parties
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.