As an Account Manager, you’ll work directly with some of the best clients and teams in the industry, managing several projects at once.
You’ve probably heard of our clients before. We helped ClassDojo build a community in 90% of K-8 schools in the U.S., brought Boosted Boards to mobile, and empowered people via AllVoices to report workplace harassment. Check out all our work!
We’re an international team, with different roles managing different aspects of our end-to-end process: product strategy and specification, development, testing, release, and iteration. Account managers are particularly focused on clients with whom we augment their team with our design and development talent.
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer facing role where technical knowledge was needed
- Independent, professional, and a manager of one
- Native-level English: you’ll direct products for our U.S. clients
- Focused on solving problems and not afraid to have tough conversations
- Detail oriented, great communication and organization skills
- Innate curiosity - not afraid to ask how things work and can do this in a pleasant way
- Willingness to travel to the SF/LA offices occasionally
- Experience with requirements gathering for customers, building business cases for feature development with products teams, while balancing expectations for both parties
- Oversee and meet with regularly our designers, engineers, and QAs as they augment the teams of our clients
- Take over ongoing client relationships where we operate in a team augmentation capacity
- Empathize with multiple perspectives of a problem while maintaining an unbiased view
- Solve client and engineering problems, clear blockers, and ensure that our engineering teams can work efficiently with our clients
- Assist our sales team and engineering leads in conversations with prospects looking for team augmentation
- Recognize business opportunities and assist sales in retaining and increasing team augmentation business
- Communicate technical problems to technical stakeholders, whether it’s our engineering department or our clients
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you need
- An award-winning office (dog friendly): terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill
- Well-equipped gym and fitness classes
- Free snacks and fruits, lunch on Mondays, breakfast on Fridays
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town
- No office hours, no micro-management, remote office as you need
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.