Be our data boss and help us to conquer the US market. Manage the CRM, set the processes, analyze results and quickly implement your ideas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We develop digital products for Silicon Valley startups. Sales activities are handled by our US sales team (8 people) and supported by a Prague-based marketing and BizDev team (5 people).
Our CRM analyst sits with the marketing team and controls all the data in our CRM system. It’s a good opportunity for a junior analyst to take on a mature role, with the full responsibility of overlooking the data, processes, tools and analyses.
- Maintain our CRM platforms (Hubspot) and databases, and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity.
- Design, develop and maintain reports / dashboards.
- Make analyses in order to support business decisions or hypotheses.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Streamline data collection, analyses and reporting procedures to ensure fast access to metrics.
- Generate and review documentation for all database changes or refinements.
- Make recommendations for software, hardware and data storage upgrades.
- Experienced with basic data maintenance or analysis.
- Experienced with data platforms maintenance.
- Analytical mind, quick learner, determined to get better and go deeper.
- You are fluent in English and can easily communicate with our US sales team.
- Advantage: Any experience in a data-oriented field, SQL knowledge and an interest in sales and the startup market.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Conference budget, speakers program, many workshops, classes and academies.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- An award-winning office, terrace with BBQ and a great roof-top bar.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you need.
- Free snacks and fruits, free beer on tap.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Well-equipped gym, sports classes and a multisport card