If you’re a university student taking a course in economics or a fresh graduate in economics, and you’d be able to take good care of our finance administration department needs – we want you. Your new finance family of 7 is friendly and eager to welcome you to the team.
What you will do
- Financial reporting: preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for the company
- Cooperation on a regular forecasting process
- Management of account receivables
- Management of orders and approval workflow
- Management of legal documents for all STRV entities
- Assist with other finance projects
- Plus, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Chief Account and CFO, providing assistance when needed
What we expect from you
- Background in finance & accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Organized, attention to detail & ability to multitask
- University studies of economics
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English (used on daily basis)
- Ability to start ASAP
- A sense of humor!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sports classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.