As an award-winning mobile and web development studio, STRV has been building innovative products for over 10 years. We build consumer web and mobile applications for US startups and have a growing practice building applications for the iOS and Android platforms. We have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Prague.
Make an impact
- You'll have a unique opportunity to develop products for tens of millions of users. Some of our collaborations have been featured on TechCrunch, Mashable, Recode and Wired and incubated at Y Combinator and 500 Startups. The combined user base of all our apps is more than 150 million.
Experience diverse projects
- We are usually involved in the early stage of product development, and we develop the first prototype and Minimum Viable Product. The typical project length is a few months and therefore our engineers can be involved in several new projects throughout the year. We aim to assign people to projects that contribute to their professional development.
Master latest technologies
- We work with cutting-edge technologies emerging out of Silicon Valley and we continuously update our technology stack and extend our knowledge base. We are eager to learn and eager to teach. We attend global conferences, organize meetups and share our knowledge with the community.
Enjoy the freedom
- We have a friendly and relaxed work culture with a maximum flexibility. Actually, there are no office hours, no micro-managers and no hand-holding. We value an open and diverse culture and you will meet 17 different nationalities at STRV.
- You are an experienced iOS developer with a solid background in Swift and good knowledge of system frameworks.
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.
- We wish our mobile developers have a secondary platform, ideally web or backend.
- A good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
- You possess a valid EU work permit.
Our tech stack
- Languages: Swift 3.0
- Dev tools: Xcode, AppCode
- Libraries: Alamofire, Realm, SwiftyJSON, Unbox, Argo, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift
- 3rd party services: Firebase
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Fabric, Mixpanel
- Testing: Quick, Nimble
- Continuous integration: Fastlane, Jenkins, BuddyBuild
- Distribution: AppStore (iTunesConnect), BuddyBuild, HockeyApp