We develop digital products for Silicon Valley startups: machine learning, IoT, fintech, gaming and more.
- Languages: Swift
- Dev tools: Xcode
- UI frameworks: UIKit, SwiftUI
- Libraries & frameworks: Alamofire, CoreData, Realm, Combine, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, Swinject
- 3rd party services: Firebase, Stripe
- Analytics: Google Analytics for Firebase, Mixpanel
- Testing: XCTest, Quick, Nimble, XCUITest
- Continuous integration: Github Actions, Fastlane
- Distribution: Github Actions, App Store Connect
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and everything else you need.
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes.
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
Clients & Projects
Our clients are Silicon Valley startups such as Boosted Boards, Rich Uncles, ClassDojo, Ripple and LegalZoom. We also work with large companies like Microsoft.
The projects usually last around 6 months and can involve design, development, QA, and product management. Our devs work only on one project at a time and are involved from the start till an MVP delivery.
We have a footprint in specialized domains like IoT, dating, machine learning, crypto and mobile gaming. On top of that, we’ve also got some successful internal spin-off projects.
With over 100 engineers, platform experts, team leads and mentors, there’s always someone to consult, have a code review and learn from.
We host regular meetups and workshops, and our engineers have a generous conference budget.
Check-out our Open Source Libraries.
In the office, there are 20 nationalities – and our language is English.
We provide visa sponsorships and relocation support when moving to Prague.
Occasional travel to the US.
- You are an experienced iOS developer with a solid background in Swift and good knowledge of system frameworks.
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.
- We wish our mobile developers have a secondary platform, ideally web or backend.
- A good English is a requirement, as you will be speaking directly with our US-based clients.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.