Enjoy chasing opportunities, digging into details and skipping BS in your sales approach? Do you have experience developing client relationships and meeting your sales quota at a design or engineering company? If so — Hey there. Nice to meet you!
We are looking for a solution-oriented sales professional who will be tasked with generating leads and attaining a quarterly quota against a new book of business. This role will work with both startup and enterprise clients to align STRV’s services with client objectives, and you’ll join a team of knowledgeable and passionate individuals on our Design, Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams. We’ve got a team of which we’re endlessly proud, and we need someone who’ll be just as all-in as we are to represent us well in front of our clients and prospects.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will join our sales team of 5 team members, most of whom are located in the US. You will be responsible for managing our business outside of the US & Canada, something that is a fairly new and fast growing segment for us. You’ll have full autonomy in how you generate new business. You are in control of your own schedule. You will leverage and expand your own network while taking on inbound leads coming from our marketing team, as well as referrals from our network. You will also take over a portfolio of current clients to manage. We are looking for someone we can trust to help STRV grow, and that’s where you come in.
STRV delivers top-tier design and engineering services provided by our expert teams, who sit in our headquarters in Prague and in our second office in the Czech Republic in Brno. You will be working alongside our Product Architect on crafting engagement strategies and approaches, estimating timelines and budgets, assembling client proposals and, ultimately, successfully delivering great projects for our clients. And that all starts with you. Once a deal is closed, you will transition the client to the Delivery team. From there on, a Delivery Manager becomes the main point of contact, but you maintain the sales relationship for potential upscales and renewals.
Our clients range from seed-funded startups building an MVP to later-stage startups (i.e. ClassDojo and The Athletic) and enterprise clients (i.e. Microsoft and LegalZoom). We have a flexible and collaborative sales process: the role requires you to be empathetic and understand the business goals and objectives of our potential partners, so that you and the STRV team can craft the best possible business solution.
WE’RE EXPECTING YOU TO HAVE
- Experience with consulting/sales in the design and engineering field
- An entrepreneurial spirit that makes you a reliable self-starter
- A passion for digital products and building software
- A strong focus on solving problems and driving new business
- Great communication skills - you easily connect and build relationships
AT STRV YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO
- Source and prospect leads, as well as qualify and close inbound leads
- Work with our Product Architect to strategize on the client solution and to develop estimates, approaches and proposals—moving opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Negotiate contracts and statement of work terms with clients and prospects
- Be responsible for a set amount in annual billings and number of new closed deals for a full year
- Work with our delivery team to ensure smooth kick-off and completion of projects
- Update and maintain your pipeline in the CRM
- Fixed base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Total compensation has no ceiling
- Other benefits include a monthly expense budget to invest into building relationships and converting leads into customers
PERKS & BENEFITS
Our goal is to become a global leader in software design & development. But no matter how big we get, we will always ensure everybody who joins STRV feels at home.
- MacBook Pro, iPhone 11 or Google Pixel 4 and anything else you need
- An award-winning office (dog friendly), terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill
- Free snacks and fruit, free lunch on Mondays, free breakfast on Fridays
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap!)
- Well-equipped gym and many sport classes
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in town
- No office hours and no micro-management
- Language lessons
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.