When it comes to our Prague office, we’re hiring a lot of international candidates and we need a teammate who will take care of them. It's not only about immigration paperwork and relocation practicalities but also about making them feel at home. We want you to do the job with a full heart. You’ll make a lot of new friends, get to know other cultures, and be part of a super friendly recruitment team.
Perks & Benefits
- An award-winning office, terrace, event space, relaxing zones and a barbeque grill.
- Free snacks and fruits, free lunch on Mondays and breakfasts on Fridays.
- Xbox, foosball, pool table and ping-pong.
- Rooftop bar to chill out during the day and party at night (free beer on tap)!
- Well-equipped gym and many sports classes.
- Multisport card to access sport facilities in town.
- No office hours and no micro-management.
- Language lessons.
- MacBook & iPhone.
- Guide candidates through the immigration process: collect necessary documents, prepare visa applications, communicate with embassies.
- Communicate with Czech authorities, such as the foreign police, the ministry of interior, or social security.
- Help with practical arrangements: housing, transportation, Czech lessons, basic orientation in the city.
- Take part in onboarding new hires.
- Take care of the expat community (do fun things together, teach them what is Becherovka and pivo, how to use pomlázka and who Mikuláš is).
- You are a native Czech or Slovak speaker.
- You have an international experience (study or work). You are fluent in English.
- You are very organized and thorough when it comes to papers and documents.
- You don't mind helping others outside of your working hours.
- In general, you are a super nice person.