We are looking for a Sales Ops Associate to manage the lead process and support internal sales operations and administration.
You will be working directly with the Head of Sales Operations while owning the top of the sales funnel, engaging in some aspects of the sales operation and supporting the sales team. This is a very fluid position in a dynamic organization, making it a great ground floor opportunity with upside growth!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will join 4-6 other regionally located sales/account executives who are driving our US-based business. STRV’s business model is supported by top-tier product/project, design and engineering teams who are based in our corporate headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. Support will be provided from these internal team members to craft engagement strategies and approaches, estimate timelines and budgets, assemble client proposals and ultimately ensure successful execution.
Our clients range from seed-funded startups building MVPs to later-stage startups (i.e. ClassDojo and Boosted Boards) and enterprise clients (i.e. Microsoft and Hallmark). We utilize a consultative sales process, meaning that this role requires you to be empathetic and proactive, while understanding and always keeping in mind the business goals and objectives of potential partners.
AT STRV, YOUR ROLE WILL BE TO:
- Qualify, manage and set up inbound MQLs for the sales team
- Provide MQL-SQL feedback to the marketing team for inbound lead optimization efforts
- Support the U.S. based sales operation by managing the CRM system, generating sales and expense reports, generating proposals and helping to create efficiencies that deliver a streamlined operational experience
- Support the Head of Sales Operations on sales initiatives and office level administration as directed
- Help ensure streamlined administrative communications between LA and Prague offices
- Base salary with potential for qualification bonuses after probationary period
- Other benefits included are: medical and dental insurance allowance, phone allowance and the occasional trip to Prague
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of sales operations/support experience, preferably in digital technology, professional services or SaaS product environment
- Self-starter, with self-managing abilities and great follow-through
- Focused on solving problems
- Great communication skills - easily connects and builds relationships
- Detail-oriented, with great organizational skills
- A team player who is confident in his/her abilities, but knows how and when to ask questions
- Experienced with Apple products, Google Suite and HubSpot or another CRM system
STRV is a software design & engineering company that always delivers. Our role is to unlock opportunities for our clients by leveraging the latest technologies to build category-challenging, high-quality digital products, release after release. At STRV, we focus on design & engineering for mobile applications + websites + backend infrastructure + IoT + machine learning. The culture is fun, innovative and focused on delivering the highest possible business value for clients.
Thanks for subscribing! Look forward to receiving lots of magic in your inbox.